• Thank you for such great performances at Championships
  • For groups moving on to World Championships good luck and safe travels
  • Information regarding the spring meeting will be announced soon

URGENT UPDATE_ Clarksville contest

URGENT UPDATE_ Clarksville contest

Directors, Staff, Students and Fans....

Due to inclement weather in the Clarksville and NW Tennessee area, the school 
administration and the Clarksville HS WG and WDL Boosters have decided to cancel 
this weekends SCGC event.

Many schools in the area are already closed, ice is starting to form in 
Clarksville and they are expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow by noon tomorrow. 
Needless to say, it will be messy....

Units will not be penalized and will receive a qualifying credit toward circuit championships.
Note that entries will reopen for the Beech and Centennial contests for those wanting to add a performance to their schedule.
We will accept entries until the close of the business day, Tuesday March 11th.
Smyrna and Hoover will remain open for 1 extra week and close on March 14th,

Thanks all
Have a safe weekend.

SCGC Members in Action