Judges Tapes in 2012
Author: Gilles Ouellette
CompetitionSuite provides a centralized system for score and media access. You have or will be receiving an email explaining that an account has been made on your behalf. Once you click on the link in the email, you can set your password and log into your account.
Manage Your Account
1. Click on “Update My Account” on the left side of the page. 2. Enter your first name, last name, and cell phone number.
Your cell phone number is not required. However, to receive text messages and call the phone system to listen to your media files, your phone number is needed.
Standard phone and text messaging rates apply. Do not put your phone number into the system if you do not wish to receive text messages.
3. Click “Save Profile”
Adding Staff Members
Click on “Team Member Management” on the left side of the page under your team’s name.
Type in the email address of a staff member.
Click “Add Member”.
To make the user an “Administrator” select the box next to the user’s email address. Changes are saved automatically.
a. Beingan“Administrator”meanstheuserhastheabilitytoaddusersto the team.
Repeat the steps 2-4 for each staff member.
Listen to Media Files
1. Click on “Media” on the left side of the page under your team’s name. 2. Click on the appropriate media file you’d like to download or listen to.
Utilizing the Media Phone System
1. Wait for the text message letting you know the media files are available.
a. Forwarding of text messages or calling from unrecognized phone numbers will not work.
b. The media phone system has media files available for 12 hours. After 12 hours, please use the web site to listen to media files.
2. Call the phone number included in the text message (it is the same phone number that you’ll receive the text message from).
3. Follow the phone prompts to listen to the appropriate media files.